Autolaser software dxf reader free
laser engraving design software
AutoLaser Installation Guide
1 Software Installation
This document is intended to guide the reader through the process of installing AutoLaser for Microsoft Windows operating system. Now we also provides plug-in for CAD, CorelDRAW, illustrator drawing software.
Note: When installing the plug-in, it needs to install the AutoLaser software at the same time. So the plug-in is able to call the AutoLaser program to import the drawing. show dxf reader free.
The process of installing is shown below.
1.1 CorelDRAW plug-in
First please make sure you have installed CorelDRAW 12 to CorelDRAW X7 version of the full version software.
1) Open the AutoLaser installing program. Select the “Product” and “CorelLaser” check box.
2) Click “Next” and click “Installation”. The Program copies the required files to the computer. Windows should then display a message indicating that the installation was successful. Click “Finish” to close.
Check whether the installation is successful.
1) Start CorelDRAW. Orderly click the menu items: [Tool]→[Macro]→[Run Macro] to pop up the dialog box of “Run Macro”. In the dialog, select the “JGDK(JGDK.GMS)” in the “Macros in” combo box. Then select the “UserInit. UserInit” in the “Macro name” box. Click “Run” Button.
2) The appearance of the small icon as shown in the following figure means the successful installation and starting.
3) When finish drawing in CorelDRAW, click the icon button in the plug-in to import this drawing to our AutoLaser.
1.2 CAD plug-in
First please make sure you have installed CAD 2004 to CAD 2013 of the full version software.
1) Start CAD. Then select the menu items: [AutoCAD Classic]. If it was unable to change to classic mode, the plug-in for importing drawing to AutoLaser would not be displayed.
2) Open the AutoLaser installing program. Select the “Product” and “CADLaser” check box. The installation steps are the same as the CorelDRAW plug-in.
3) Open the CAD software after the installation is complete. Then the “CADLaser(C)” item was shown in the menu as shown below.
4) When finish drawing in CAD, click the “CADLaser” button to import this drawing to our AutoLaser.
1.3 Illustrator plug-in
First please make sure you have installed AICS2 to AICC of the full version software.
1) Open the AutoLaser installing program. Select the “Product” and “AILaser” check box. The installation steps are the same as the CorelDRAW plug-in.
2) Open the AI software after the installation is complete. The “Laser Design” item would be shown in the “Window” menu as shown below. Click “Export” to import the drawing to our AutoLaser.
2.1 The AutoLaser program runs failure
1) Open the “Uninstall or change a program” page (located in Control Panel/ All Control Panel items/ Programs and Features) to check if the .net framework 3.5 is installed as shown below. If it was not installed. Please install it first and try to open the AutoLaser again.
2) Install antivirus software. And check the AutoLaser installation package and operating system was not infected by the virus.
3) Select the “System Library” to install the required system files for the AutoLaser as shown below. And retry it.
2.2 The plug-in program runs failure
When a message box is shown below after click the import button, check the items in section 2.1 to make sure the AutoLaser is able to run successfully.
It needs to check the items below:
1) Check whether VBA is running successfully in CorelDRAW, whether the menu is shown in AutoCAD and AI. If not, it needs to install the full version of CorelDRAW, CAD, Illustrator.
When CorelDRAW VBA is installed, it will be shown as below (located in Tools/Options/Workspace/VBA).
2) When start CorelDRAW/AutoCAD/AI, it is required to select “Run as administrator” as shown below.
If the “Run as administrator” item is not shown in Right-click menu, select [Properties] /[Compatibility] ,click the” Run this program as an administrator” check box as shown below.